Position Summary/Objective: Position is responsible for both gaining new customers and expanding our portfolio of existing accounts within the food equipment and supply market across the state of Nebraska.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide sales, service and customer support in a kitchen equipment and supply retail environment.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport.
- Review and identify merchandising activities and opportunities.
- Determine sales promotions and identify marketing opportunities.
- Promote and maintain strong social media presence.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing sales and related results as expected.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending sales trainings, reviewing industry publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales, functioning independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Passion to turn prospects into customers and persistent determination with both outside and inside sales.
- Proactive work ethic and self-starter a must.
- English literacy, with Spanish helpful.
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, equipment manufacturers and company staff.
- Job includes lifting of product/supplies ranging from minimal of 25 pounds on a regular basis. Individual will be required to be mobile, with bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and crouching.
- Day-to-day travel is required, with some overnight travel on occasion.
- Training to applicable procedures that relate to area of responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Internship
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com