Retail Store Sales Manager
Midwest Restaurant Supply & Kitchen Superstore- Grand Island, NE
Position Summary/Objective: This position is responsible for making sure the retail store functions smoothly while optimizing profits. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of sales, merchandising, ordering, and marketing as well as strong people-skills.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide sales, service and customer support in a kitchen equipment and supply retail environment.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport.
- Review and identify merchandising activities and opportunities.
- Determine sales promotions and identify marketing opportunities.
- Promote and maintain strong social media presence.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing sales and related results as expected.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending sales trainings, reviewing industry publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proactive work ethic and self-starter.
- English literacy, with Spanish helpful.
- Good accounting and computer skills a must.
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, equipment manufacturers and company staff.
- Job includes lifting of product/supplies ranging from minimal of 25 pounds on a regular basis. Individual will be required to be mobile, with bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and crouching.
- Training to applicable procedures that relate to area of responsibility.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Internship
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com